Recap of The Bachelorette (Season 13, Episodes Five AND Six)
With Jeff out for the week, Matt finally gives Stacy and Shara their own mics and the three of them cover 4 full hours of The Bachelorette this week! (Though, like Corinne at a Rose Ceremony, Stacy napped her way through much of the recap!) With so much ridiculousness to cover, you know it's gonna be a good time as they address questions such as...
- How is Matt still here?
- Why is Lee the worst person on the face of the planet?
- Is it "Wiking" or "Viking???"
- How come, even though the 2-on-1 date is formulaic, it's always amazing?
- Does Ikea provide all the furniture for all of Sweden, or do they just get their inspiration from Swedish furniture?
- What is it that makes Kenny the most legit dad around?
- If we have a dude and two ladies hosting, is it still Bros Before Rose???
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave iTunes Reviews, subscribe and more!!!
Bros Before Rose
©2017 Rogue Creative Development LLC - All Rights Reserved