Recap of The Bachelorette (Season 13, Episode One)
We're back!!!! After a lackluster season of The Bachelor (so long, Nick!), we've got Rachel in all her awesomeness and a bunch of dudes and their varying degrees of awesomeness (or not-so-awesomeness in some cases)! Join Matt and Jeff as they attempt to answer questions like:
- Is Rachel really a lawyer or does she just play one on TV?
- Why does Alex bring a vacuum and dance through several scenes of the episode with it?
- Was Adam's doll from the New Orleans haunted house of last season?
- Is Brian's attempt to swallow Rachel whole better than Nick's vertical kissing issue?
- Is it helpful or hurtful for Tesla to do product placement on this show?
- Why do some people actually think that the Backstreet Boys are better than N'Sync?
- Is Lucas ("Mr. Waboom") this season's Corrine? (He does seem to be the worst!)
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave comments, subscribe and more!!!
Bros Before Rose
©2017 Rogue Creative Development LLC - All Rights Reserved