Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Nine)
Well, that was weird! This oddly shortened episode of The Bachelor featured the return of Bachelorette Andi Dorfman (why?!??!), a trip to Finland (why!?!?), a giant turtleneck monster (why!?!?) and Raven sharing far too much information at very odd moments (why!?!?!). Oh yeah... AND CORINNE WENT HOME!!!! (We know why!) Matt and Jeff investigate conspiracy theories and propose answers to questions such as...
- After disappearing from the show so often, should Chris Harrison have to reintroduce himself when he shows up now?
- Why are Andi and Nick such bad actors?
- After many seasons of avoiding it, why are people on the show suddenly so comfortable talking about their sex lives?
- What will the inevitable inclusion of Corinne on Bachelor in Paradise bring to the show?
- Can Nick fly a helicopter? (No. No he cannot.)
- How does the awkwardness of Nick's turtleneck, plus the awkwardness of Nick talking through his smile, plus the awkwardness of Nick's vertical kisses equal love???
Also, we remind you to enter to win an invite to our Final Rose Viewing Party on Instagram and Facebook!!!
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave comments, subscribe and more!!!
Bros Before Rose
©2017 Rogue Creative Development LLC - All Rights Reserved