Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Eight)
It's Home Town week and Nick heads off on four VERY different adventures! From muddin' in Arkansas (it's a thing!), to church in Dallas, to oh-so-much shopping in Miami, to some very tense family conversations in Montreal, this week's episode had all kinds of crazy going on! Plus... WE FINALLY MEET RAQUEL!!!! On the podcast, the Bros toss out some thoughts and theories including answers to questions like:
- Is Raven's brother really a cop? (Or did he just get a used uniform from Goodwill?)
- How can you tell the difference between a real church service and a staged one?
- What elements of Corinne's Home Town Visit screamed, "RUN AWAY!" (There were a few!)
- What is the surprising formula for the perfect romantic moment we learned from Nick's visit to Hoxie?
- Are Corinne's dad's olives actually "world-famous?" (Or should we say, "Raquel's olives???")
- What element of Vanessa's Home Town Visit screamed "RUN AWAY!" (There was just one.)
- Why can't Matt remember that Vanessa's name is Vanessa and not Danielle???
- Why does ABC not treat its viewers well??? (We call BS on the promotion and ending of this episode!)
PLUS... we announce the winner of our "Double Date with the Bros" contest AND we announce our next contest!
All this and oh so much more on this episode of Bros Before Rose!
Leave comments, subscribe and more!!!
Bros Before Rose
©2017 Rogue Creative Development LLC - All Rights Reserved