Recap of The Bachelor (Season 21, Episode Four)
The bouncy house drama picks right up right where it left off last week as we jump right into a Rose Ceremony and a confrontation between Corinne and the other ladies. Matt and Jeff give their thoughts on that and attempt to answer questions like...
- How can Corinne keep a straight face when she says, "I am not privileged in any way shape or form?"
- Why is Alexis the greatest source of comic relief on this show? (Answer: Nic Cage and aliens... and ghosts)
- Is milking cows and scooping poop(y) romantic?
- Should we start a charity to support Corinne's "medical condition?"
- What was the most offensive thing Nick has done on this show? (According to Matt.)
- Who is Chris Lane?
- Why is eating sushi the opposite of working on a farm?
- How many effs does Taylor give?
And, we get to the bottom of the most important question of all...
"What, exactly, is SO Raven???"
Bros Before Rose
©2017 Rogue Creative Development LLC - All Rights Reserved